FSBO is in Morocco for the 10th AORTIC* Conference
19 November 2015
As of yesterday and until 22 November, FSBO together with the Libreville Cancer Institute (ICL) will be participating in the 10th International Conference of the African Organisation for Cancer Research and Training in Marrakech (AORTIC).This conference brings together over 1,000 participants from over 70 different countries.It is an opportunity for us to:
- Remain up-to-date with cancer research, both from the point of view of therapeutic advances, and from the point of view of public health policy;
- Meet potential technical and/or financial partners;
- Present the actions lead by the Foundation;
- Meet with the Directors of the Lalla Salma Foundation and strengthen our partnership.
This afternoon, Professor Jean-François MEYE will address the conference to present the case of cancer in Gabon as well as all the actions undertaken in our country, including the Action Against Cancer project.
* AORTIC : African Organisation for Cancer Research and Training